The perfect way to add Neo-Victorian style to an outfit, the Map Print Layered Bustle Skirt exemplifies period fashion with modern flair. The vintage map designs look charming, and solid black trim runs along each layer. Three layers cascade down the back, giving a ruffled appearance to the waterfall bustle skirt. Two ribbons allow you to adjust the length in the front, creating a ruched effect. The antique map print seems ideally suited to steampunk apparel. This high-low skirt can be worn on its own or over another skirt for a fun period look.
- Displays vintage map print
- Two ribbons allow adjustment of front length
- Several layers cascade down the back
- Black fabric trims each layer
- Goes great with steampunk styles
- Made from 100 percent cotton