If you love aquatic jewelry with a gothic twist, then you are sure to love the abyss-inspired design of the Mammon of the Deep Necklace. Made from pewter, this gothic necklace features an octopus with a human skull for a head. The intricately detailed octopus holds a black graphite cabochon in its tentacles, making it look like it is holding a black pearl. At the top of the octopus head, there is a loop. A black necklace chain runs through the loop. It fastens with a lobster clasp. You can easily add it to your gothic or skull jewelry collection. Wear the Mammon of the Deep Necklace with your favorite outfit.
- Comes on a chain with a lobster clasp
- Depicts an octopus with a skeletal head
- Has a black, pearl-like detail
- Great personal accessory
- Wonderful addition to gothic outfits
- Made from fine English pewter with a graphite accent
- Length: 1.8 Inches
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Depth: 0.3 Inch
- Chain Length: 21 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.