This vile mace was thought to have been destroyed in a great battle between orcs and dwarves, but it was not. The Mace of Azog the Defiler lived on, as did its wielder, and now they come forth to hunt the hated dwarf company. Primitive and brutal in its design, this mace was Azogs primary weapon and for good reason. The pale orc wielded it with devastating skill and its size made it a weapon to be feared. The original, wielded by the pale orc, was constructed of wood, leather, and crudely forged steel. This replica, with all its wicked flanges, is made from steel reinforced polyresin, with special attention being paid to the more brutal details. It comes with a polystone mount featuring a graphic of Azogs more distinctive scarifications. Powerful in its appearance, the Mace of Azog the Defiler makes you want to hunt down dwarves and humans, and put this powerful weapon to the test, just as Azog did.
- A licensed Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug collectible
- Based on the prop used in the film
- A brutal war-mace with wicked flanges
- Crafted from steel reinforced polyresin
- Includes a display plaque and a certificate of authenticity
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Head Width: 12.8 Inches