Add a distinctive touch to your roleplay character, while braving the harsh elements of a LARP kingdom. Inspired by the gugel hoods of medieval Germany, the Luka Wool Hood offers warmth and protection from cold air and light rain. The hooded mantle is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. A cotton inner lining provides an extra layer of warmth. A scalloped pattern follows the bottom hem of the mantle, while a long, pointed tail drapes from the back of the hood.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Hooded mantle with liripipe tail
- Hem lined with a scalloped pattern
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Inner lining is 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.