This traditional headwear makes a fantastic addition to your historical re-enactment ensemble for the Renaissance fair. The Luka Hood mimics the iconic design of a medieval gugel, covering the head and shoulders with sturdy canvas material. The medieval hood features an uneven bottom hem and a long liripipe tail that hangs off the back of the head. The period hood helps to protect you from the weather and cooler temperatures, and it pairs well with long robes and tunics. The canvas hood is available in red, black, blue, brown, and green color options.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features a liripipe tail and uneven hem
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.