The Low Planter is wide and shallow, great for giving a plant, real or decorative, space to spread out. This Greco-Roman-inspired planter urn has a fluted, shallow bowl, a wide, down-turned rim, a narrow stem, and sturdy square base. Made of fiber stone, a mixture of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing, this antique style planter is durable and lightweight, perfect for accenting your garden decor or placing on the lawn or patio. The Grecian planter urn can even be used for indoor displays. Choose from a great range of hand painted finishes and weatherings, all safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Great for holding decorative or live plants
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Adds classical style to any decor
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Overall Height: 15 Inches
- Outer Pot Diameter: 22 Inches
- Inside Diameter: 14 Inches
- Pot Depth: 6 Inches
- Base Length: 10 Inches
- Base Width: 10 Inches
- Weight: 9 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.