Masterfully crafted in a traditional styling, the Lotus Citadel Katana is a completely hand-made weapon which is designed to excel in cutting. This is a limited edition sword, of which only 100 will ever be produced. As is traditional of a katana, this sword features a single sharpened edge with a slightly curved spine. This blade is crafted from 1075 high carbon steel, benefitting from its exceptional strength, and is hand polished from traditional stones. The tsuba is hand-cut from iron, as are the other fittings, and is designed to appear as a lotus flower circumscribed within a circle. The grip is crafted from sting ray skin and is wrapped in natural black silk. A saya (scabbard) is included with this katana and to ensure the perfect fit, each saya is carved for the individual sword which it houses. The Lotus Citadel Katana is a beautiful sword which is perfect for practitioners of the tameshigiri martial art, weapons enthusiasts, or simply for those looking for a breathtaking piece of Japanese decor.
- Limited edition design, only 100 to ever be produced
- Differentially-hardened 1075 high carbon steel blade
- Silk wrapped ray skin grip
- The tsuba features a lotus themed design
- Completely hand-made katana
- Fittings are hand-cut and made of iron
- Includes a matching saya
- Perfect for martial arts or display
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.5 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.22 Inches
- Sori: 0.75 Inches
- Weight: 38 oz.