Named after the famous English poet, George Gordon Byron, this Lord Byron Walking Cane is a fritz handled support that serves well as a walking companion. It is far from a plain cane, though, as a closer look reveals details that are sure to impress. This cane features a fritz handle and a smooth finish, giving it a uniform look and feel that gives it something of an understated appearance. The fritz handle is designed for comfort and connects to an intricately detailed brass neck, which gives way to a matching hardwood shaft that makes the cane quite sturdy and quite strong. It measures approximately 36 inches long. A simple outward appearance hides an effective accessory in this Lord Byron Walking Cane, and those who look closely will see that this cane is more than meets the eye, making it an accessory for any gentleman to own and enjoy.
- Made from Fine, High Quality Materials
- Features a Rich, Solid, and Sturdy Hardwood Shaft
- Smooth Wood-Grain and a Brass Neck Add to this Canes Look
- Provides Excellent Support
- Great for Use on Walks or as an Accent Piece in Your Costume
- Length: 36 Inches