Long Bracers are just as functional and effective as their shorter cousins. The difference is that longer bracers offer two advantages over shorter variants, including improved defense and a higher level of decoration and style. Make no mistake, though, these bracers are designed as armor first, being constructed from quality leather that is designed to stand up the rigors that leather armor would experience either on stage or in the mock combat of LARP events. These bracers feature swept points along the back edges, as well as a riveted chaos star that sits directly over a polished steel ring. Three leather straps wrap around the bottom of the bracers, serving not only as decoration, but also acting as the straps that secure the bracers closed. Buckled straps give these bracers a measure of adjustability. The bracers come in one size, although being adjustable, they will fit several different arm sizes with ease. They do come in two different colors, being either brown or black. These Long Bracers are simple enough and have such a non-descript style that they are difficult to misplace or mismatch, acting as a great accent that complements a wide assortment of looks, ranging from kings to warlords to knights and more.
- Made from 9-10 oz. Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- A Pair of Long, Versatile Bracers
- Secures Onto the Arms with Three Buckled Leather Straps
- A Perfect Pair of Bracers Fit for Virtually Any Style of Costume
- Fantastic for Use in LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More