You know that when you head out on your adventures, you must take some gear along with you. Use the Brown Lone Wolf Hakoon Bag. Made from leather, this handmade brown belt bag has a square shape with rounded corners.
The Norse bag features a lighter brown front flap. There is a brown Viking-knotwork pattern adorning the flap. The bottom edge of the front flap has slight curves that form a gentle point in the middle. The flap secures with a strap and buckle. There is an embossed herringbone pattern on the strap.
At the top of the strap, there is a brass-colored wolf head medallion. The head faces left, and cutout knotwork forms the wolfs neck. At the top of the leather pouch, there is a pair of loops for sliding the bag onto a belt, not included. This Viking bag works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a buckle
- Rich brown color
- Features a wolf head accent and knotwork design
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.