Take on any adventure or quest with a weapon at your side. Carry your weapon into battle with the Brown Lombard Sword Frog. Made from high-quality leather, this medieval sword frog has a leather loop attached to a belt slide. The belt slide consists of two pieces of leather riveted together. There is an embossed fleur-de-lis design adorning the rectangular slide.
Meanwhile, the leather loop has a straight top edge and a convex bottom edge. Embossed fleur-de-lis crosses adorn the loop. Overall, the brown sword frog holds weapons vertically, making it ambidextrous. This sword holder is great for swords with crossguards. Add this leather frog to your warrior costume or medieval outfit. It is perfect for LARP battles and cosplay conventions.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Vertical, ambidextrous design
- Embossed fleur-de-lis detailing
- Works best for swords with crossguard
- Great for knights, nobles, and other characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.