The seax, also known by several other names including scramasax and simply sax, was a type of Germanic knife that was the common sidearm of a Viking. This Lombard Seax is based upon a 6th century version of this Viking Age weapon. Crafted entirely from 5160 tempered high-carbon steel, the blade of this seax is durable and fully functional. The peened tang construction of this seax enhances its durability, making it perfect for a Viking warrior. This seax features a darkwood handle, carved for an authentic look and feel. A hand stitched leather scabbard is included as well, to keep your seax protected until you are ready to use it. Both authentic and functional, the Lombard Seax is a must have for Norse warriors to keep at their sides for both everyday use and for warfare.
- An attractive and functional Viking knife
- Made from tempered 5160 carbon steel
- Full tang enhances strength and durability
- Darkwood grip is carved for eye catching appeal
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 19.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.