For the young maiden who enjoys a historical frolic into a medieval kingdom, or a fanciful adventure within a LARP realm, the Lisbeth Girls Canvas Apron offers durability and style when combined with an appropriately themed dress or tunic. This medieval pinafore is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. The apron possesses a high, round neckline and is open at the sides. Tie strings adjust the fit at the waist.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Fitted with tie strings at the waist
- Serves as an overgarment to a dress or tunic
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Childrens Height: Fits 50.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This is a handmade item that is measured by hand. Please allow for approximately 1-2 inches of variation from measurements shown.