The Lion and Shell Wall Fountain brings the serenity of flowing water and thought-provoking, historical allure to your garden. The water flows from the mouth of the weathered lion head to the shell accent and down to the wide, round basin. Engraved scroll designs trim the curving top of the base. Made of fiber stone, which is a high quality, lighter than concrete mixture of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing, this medieval lion wall fountain is both sturdy and lightweight. The medieval wall fountain comes plumbed and with a water pump. Choose from a range of beautiful, hand painted finishes and different styles of weathering, all safe for outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Water flows from mouth of lion
- Features beautiful detail and weathering
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds a historical vibe to any garden
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 25 Inches
- Depth: 12 Inches
- Height: 35 Inches
- Weight: 28 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.