The Linen Rikke Dress is a beautiful dress perfect for the medieval maiden. The medieval dress is designed to work alone or to be layered with other elements. Handmade with linen, four color options and different sizes are available with different colored trim along the wrists and V-neck. This slip-on dress is lightweight enough to wear during the summer but versatile with its long sleeves. With simple neck and sleeve trim, it is ideal for a faire or a LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in four colors with different color trim
- Comes in sizes from Small to XX-Large
- Great for layering
- Simple trim accents on neck and sleeve
- Great for a faire or a LARP event
- Handmade with a 50 percent blend of linen and cotton
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Peter Heeringa (verified owner) –
Lightweight as an underlayer and pairs well with an apron dress. The trim is a nice easy touch but isn’t anything extravagant. While the medium technically fit my measurements it felt like I would break a seam if I bent down in the wrong way. Swapping out for a large made a significant difference in comfort.
laura martin (verified owner) –
light weight material, very appropriate for summer time. The fabric is thin and a little see through, so you will have to wear something either underneath the dress or over the dress, you cannot wear it alone.