The Limited Edition Vikings Sword of Kings is a top notch replica from the popular History channel TV show. This collectible sword is a relic held by the reigning Viking king during the time of protagonist Ragnar Lothbrok. The age and origins of the Norse sword are unknown, but it is a treasured symbol of Viking power. The hilt is adorned with yellow, orange, ruby, and pearl faux gems for an ornate look. The stainless steel blade has a mirror polish and is etched with Viking runes that translate to Sword of Kings. The pommel and guard are crafted from cast zinc. This decorative sword comes with a wooden plaque for hanging the weapon and a certificate of authenticity.
In the show, King Horik plotted to exterminate Earl Ragnar and his entire bloodline so there would be no one to rise against him. Floki played the part of the betrayer, but in the end he stood with his friend to stop and defeat Horik. Now Ragnar has become the great Viking leader, championing his people with the Sword of Kings at his side.
- Blade is 420J2 stainless steel
- Features mirror polish and Viking runes
- Pommel and guard are adorned with faux gems
- Comes with a wooden plaque and certificate of authenticity
- Individually serialized replica
- Excellent display sword for collectors
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.