When you work great magic, especially elemental magic, you will require a powerful conduit. Be sure to check out the Brown Libussa LARP Wand. It features a core of varnished wood and a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. This allows you to customize your look when you have more than one wand. The ergonomic handle features an endcap adorned with the silver face of a lion. Below the lion are two, thin gold-colored rings before a wider silver-colored ring. Scrollwork and a blue, teardrop-shaped faux gem adorn the silver-colored ring. At the bottom of the silver-colored ring, there is a ring of blue dots. The handle continues with a twisted, brown wood-like grip. It ends with a finger rest. The silver-colored finger rest has raised scrollwork and ornate detailing. It also features two blue dotted rings. The varnished wood core is brown. Use the Brown Libussa LARP Wand to cast spells at LARP events and fantasy conventions.
- Silver lion face detail
- Scrolled finger rest
- Core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Grip Length: 3 Inches
- Head Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.