Fans of gothabilly subculture are sure to enjoy the vintage script print that cover the Leonardo Writing Gothabilly Dress. This comfortable steampunk dress can be worn for almost any occasion, especially on summer days. In the 1480s, Leonardo da Vinci sent a letter to the court of Ludovico Sforza to apply for a job, detailing his many skills. The white print on this black dress is inspired by this historical CV. This retro dress can be worn on or off the shoulder, and a petticoat, sold separately, can help give extra volume to its skirt. A ruffle and a black lace band decorate the skirt. This gothabilly dress features a black midsection that laces at the back to help create a snug fit. This ruffled dress makes a fun addition to any wardrobe with its versatile use!
- A comfortable and stylish dress
- Can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Displays vintage script print
- Dress laces in the back
- Goes great with steampunk and gothic styles
- Small (US Size 6): 33 Inch bust, 27 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- Small/Medium (US Size 8): 34.5 Inch bust, 28.5 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- Medium (US Size 10): 36 Inch bust, 30 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- Medium/Large (US Size 12): 38 Inch bust, 31.5 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- Large (US Size 14): 39.5 Inch bust, 33 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- Large/X-Large (US Size 16): 41 Inch bust, 34.5 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- X-Large (US Size 18): 42.5 Inch bust, 37 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- X-Large/XX-Large (US Size 20): 44 Inch bust, 39.5 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
- XX-Large (US Size 22): 46.5 Inch bust, 41.5 Inch waist, 35-38 Inch length
Measurements are approximate. This item is very adjustable and stretchy.