For the fair maiden who makes a historical appearance in the northern lands, or visits an enchanted LARP kingdom cursed with an eternal winter, the Lenora Wool Dress is the perfect base garment for a medieval themed costume. The full-length dress possesses long, flowing bell sleeves and a wide, round neckline. A patterned trim accents the neckline and the elbow of each sleeve. Leather lacing adjusts the fit on both sides of the waist. It is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please be aware that the pictured belt is not included
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Fitted with lacing on both sides of the waist
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Lacing is made of leather
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches, Hip – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.