Should you wish to transform into a 12th century lady, make sure that you wear a headpiece like the Lenora Cotton Bonnet on your head. Made from cotton, this headpiece comes in a range of sizes. It takes the shape of a wide rectangular band. The band angles outward at the top. This cloth tiara sits on the top of the head like a fabric crown. It looks great on its own or added to the Lenora Cotton Veil (MY100760), sold separately. Together, they can create a medieval wimple headdress, if desired. Also, the cream color of the cotton headband makes it a wonderful base for DIY projects. Wear it to a reenactment, cosplay, or LARP event. The Lenora Cotton Bonnet matches a variety of medieval outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in different sizes
- Takes the shape of a rectangular band
- Angles outward at the top
- Works well with the Lenora Cotton Veil (MY100760)
- Great for reenacting, cosplaying, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Circumference – 21.3 Inches
- Medium: Circumference – 22 Inches
- Large: Circumference – 22.8 Inches
- X-Large: Circumference – 23.6 Inches
- XX-Large: Circumference – 24.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.