Before there was Christopher Columbus, there was Leif Erikson who reached North America first. Remember this brave Viking with the Leif Erikson Sword. Made of high carbon steel, the blade has a wide fuller. Stylized sea dragons decorate the handguard and pommel in addition to textured knotwork. The handle has three delicate knotwork bands in addition to the leather grip. This sword comes unsharpened and includes a leather scabbard and baldric belt. This functional sword looks great in a collection or at a historical reenactment.
- Stylized sea dragon design
- Wide fuller on the blade
- Comes unsharpened
- Includes scabbard and baldric belt
- Great for a collection or historical reenactment
- Sword is made of 1065 high carbon steel
- Scabbard and baldric belt are made of leather
- For scabbard and belt: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 14 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.