If your LARP or cosplay character needs to transport messages, maps, or documents, keep them in the Leather Scroll Holder. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this holder comes in three colors. You can choose between the brown coloring, black coloring, or the epic coloring. The epic color option is vegetable-tanned leather. It has a brown coloring with black spots and shading. Meanwhile, the holder itself comes as a cylinder. The tall cap of the holder has a flat top. It attaches to the holder with a strap. The cap opens and fastens shut with a buckle. Also, the cap and cylinder have stitched edges. On the side, the scroll holder has a leather loop for sliding it onto a belt or harness, not included. This holder makes a great accessory for a variety of medieval and fantasy personas.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in three color options
- Fastens shut with a strap and buckle
- Loop for sliding onto a belt or harness, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Brown and black options are 9-10-ounce leather
- Epic option is 9-10-ounce vegetable-tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.