You never know when the occasion might call for a toast! Have your Viking drinking horn handy with the Leather Holder for Drinking Horn. Wear it on your belt at your next reenactment, medieval festival, or Viking feast.
Handcrafted from genuine leather, the brown drinking horn holder fits in well with all kinds of medieval and Viking costumes. It has a straightforward and effective structure.
First, a leather band holds your drinking horn. It tapers wider at the center and laces up with a leather cord. This means that it can adjust to fit most drinking horns. A leather square stopper helps keep the drinking horn holder from unlacing.
Then, at the back, the Viking horn holder has a loop for wearing it on a belt. A thin leather strip forms the wide loop, which will easily fit on most medieval belts.
Drinking horns are sold separately, and this horn frog will adjust to fit most horns. With this Viking horn holder, you can carry your favorite drinking horn with you wherever adventure takes you. And you can toast to your adventures with this drinking horn frog at your side!
- Lacing on front provides adjustability
- Leather stopper helps keep the lacing secure
- Easy to wear on most belts
- Must-have for Viking costumes
- Great for medieval feasts, reenactments, faires and more
- Made of leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Fits Belts Up To 3.7 Inches Wide
- Minimum Drinking Horn Circumference: 8.7 Inches
- Adjusts to fit most drinking horns
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.