The hunters of vampires, werewolves, ghouls and more need the right attire for their hunts. The Leather Hellsing Coat is ideal for these adventures in the haunts of monsters. This coat comes in black or brown in a range of sizes. A row of double-breasted buttons fastens the duster closed. The third row of buttons attaches to the removable mantle. The mantle closes at the neck with two straps and brass buckles. The buttons on the front of the jacket end at the waist and the coat is open to the hem. The long sleeves end in cuffs that button closed. The back features a slit from the waist to the hem for greater mobility. Whether you are a supernatural hunter or simply an adventurer, wear this versatile coat at LARP events and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Long back slit for greater mobility
- Available in two colors and a range of sizes
- Removable mantle
- Button closure on the front
- Cuffed long sleeves
- Great for LARP or fantasy events
- Handcrafted with leather and brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.