Before you head out to fight Saladin, prepare for the journey and keep your needed gear in the Leather Crusader Belt Bag. This medieval belt pouch works for all sorts of medieval characters on Crusade, both English and French, historical and fantasy. Made from leather, this brown medieval knight bag has a suede bottom and a smooth leather front flap. The front flap fastens with a double D-shaped brass buckle and strap. Also, the front flap has a curved bottom edge.
Above the straight strap, the front flap has a leather shield shape with a red cross pattee on top, which has concave sides. The cross pattee has a long history that runs back to at least the 7th century. It was sometimes worn by the Teutonic knights and appears on multiple modern coats of arms and flags. In the center of the cross, there is a brass circular accent with curved detailing.
At the top of the bag, the center has an angular cutout. To each side of the cutout, there is a leather loop for hanging the medieval knight belt pouch on a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Keep tokens of home and coins for the journey ahead of you in this brown Crusader bag. It is perfect for Ren faires, LARPing, cosplays, and more, especially for any medieval fantasy crusader.
- Fastens with a buckle
- Features a red cross pattee
- Fits on a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of medieval characters
- Ideal for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.