As a warrior fighting for the kingdom, you know to prevent attacks to your arms. You wear the Leather Bracers with Steel Elbow Armor. Made from leather, these bracers come as a pair. The black bracers have attached 16 gauge steel elbow armour. The bracers and elbows secure to the arms with straps. These straps also help to adjust the fit of the bracers. The bracers have a straight edge near the wrists. Meanwhile, the elbow armor has a curved shape to protect the elbows. This section has rolled edges for protection. An attached disk on the side of each bracer helps to protect the outside of the elbow. Rivets secure the pieces in place and attach the straps to the armor. These bracers make a great addition to your outfit for a reenactment, cosplay event, and other events.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes as bracers attached to elbow armour
- Secures with straps
- Has side elbow protection
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from leather and 16 gauge steel
- For steel elbows: Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour.
- For leather bracers: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
Measurements are approximate.