In the late Middle Ages, as clothing evolved, underdresses began to resemble what are now called night gowns. The Late Medieval Underdress takes this precursor of modern style and replicates it in authentic detail for you to wear. This ankle-worn, natural cotton gown fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility, but it is also just tight enough that other dresses can be worn over it. Its sleeves are long and baggy to grant your arms freedom of movement, and its cuffs and neckline feature cords for adjustability. The Late Medieval Underdress makes a fantastic component to any Renaissance ensemble, and it also works well on its own as pajamas.
- Based on underdresses from the late Middle Ages
- Fits loosely on the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Neckline and sleeve cuffs feature cords for adjustability
- Makes fantastic medieval pajamas
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton