Hand-painted with a bronze finish and sculpted with battle scars, this round shield takes inspiration from the tale of Greek king, Leonidas I and his Spartans. Reenact the Battle of Thermopylae with the LARP Spartan Shield in hand. Offset trim runs along the rim of the shield, while metallic bands form a V across the upper half. The inner side of the shield features a horizontal handgrip. The handgrip is one complete unit with a leather handle and an adjustable arm strap built into the frame for maximum shield control.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a leather grip with adjustable arm strap
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and aldehyde-tanned leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 27.5 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.