The perfect role-playing blade for Celtic and Roman soldiers, the LARP Push Dagger features a realistic appearance with an iron blade texture and copper carved hilt design. The LARP dagger is ideal for taking to re-enactment events as a backup weapon. The LARP knife is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, making it a safe and reliable option for your next battle.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 3.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 1.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.1 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.