Looking for a medieval sword to take into your next LARP battle or roleplaying event? Be sure to check out the LARP King Solomon Sword for your needs. Made from dense polyurethane foam, this sword has a double-edge blade and a fiberglass core. The brass-colored crossguard has ornate detailing that includes two stylized griffons, one on each arm. Also, the crossguard has three lobes that extend onto the blade. The handle continues with a black grip. An ornate ring sits in the center of the grip. Finally, the handle ends in a rectangular pommel decorated with the Star of David. This foam sword works great with a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
- Inspired by historical figure
- Unique crossguard design
- Black and brass-colored hilt
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay and roleplaying events
- Crafted from dense polyurethane foam and a fiberglass core
- Overall Length: 45 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Thickness: 2 Inches
- Weight: 12.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.