No mischievous villain would be complete without the right weapon. You should make sure that you check out the LARP Hand Bomb. Made from closed-cell foam, this fake bomb has a latex coating. Based on 17th-century grenades, it has a round, ball-like shape. A white fuse pokes out the top of the bomb. The tip of the fuse has a blackened finish. This cartoon-like bomb makes an ideal accessory for a variety of characters and genres, from the Wild West to medieval fantasy and more.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Based on 17th-century grenades
- Has a cartoonish style
- Features a round shape with a fuse at the top
- Ideal roleplaying accessory
- Fits a variety of genres
- Made from closed-cell foam with a latex coating
- Fuse is cotton with latex tip
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.