While at sea, you and your fellow sailors are suddenly attacked. You have no time to grab your sword, so you fight with the LARP Belaying Pin instead. A belaying pin is an item traditionally used for securing ropes on sailing vessels. This pin has a flexible tubing core surrounded by closed cell foam. There is a latex coating on top. The pin has a wood-like appearance. On one side of the pin is a round handle with a rounded bottom. The handle tapers inward, and then has a raised portion at the top. On the other side, the handle is straight and cylindrical, like its real-life counterpart. This LARP weapon is great for roleplaying events, pirate cosplay, and stage productions.
- Realistic wood-like appearance
- Nautically inspired
- Rounded handle
- Great for sailor or pirate characters
- Wonderful for roleplaying and cosplay
- Made from foam and flexible tubing core
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 15.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Head Height: 10.2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 2.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
flyingshuttle (verified owner) –
Well balanced, a very hard to find shape. Wood texture looks reasonably good enough. Good size diameter so is easily wielded without too much difficulty. Glad I found it here