If you enjoy the classic style of the original Warrior Pauldrons, but like the intimidating flair and increased defense that sword breakers provide, then take a closer look at this deluxe version of the Warrior shoulder armour. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, these pauldrons offer solid protection on the LARP battleground. Following a traditional design, this armour fits just about any period for any character. Each pauldron features a large shoulder plate with four smaller lames that protect the upper arm. A simple row of studs trails along the rolled edges of each metal plate. Adjustable buckle straps secure the pauldron at the shoulders and above the elbow.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Features a pair of pauldrons with sword breakers
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.