What makes a weapon valuable is not necessarily how it looks, but how well it can perform in a pinch. The Large Lead LARP Pipe is a LARP weapon you can count on when more traditional tools of attack are nowhere to be found. This high quality LARP weapon is expertly crafted to resemble a real lead pipe, though it is actually made of shred resistant, closed cell foam over a fiberglass core. Hand painted for a tarnished metal look, it has been coated with latex for added resilience. A fantastic LARP tool to have on hand during post-apocalyptic situations, wield the Large Lead LARP Pipe like a staff at your next event for incredible reach and striking power against your foes. Due to this LARP weapons hand painted nature, there may be slight, natural deviations in its coloration.
This LARP weapon is approximately 74.8 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP weapon is a handmade item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 74.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 66.9 Inches
- Head Diameter: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds