While you are wearing the Lancel Steel Gorget, you know that you do not need to fear attacks to your neck. You shall claim victory. Made from 18-gauge steel, this Crusaders gorget closes and secures onto the neck with a strap on one side. This allows you to slightly adjust the fit. On the other side, there is a rivet hinge.
On each shoulder, there is a leather strap for attaching it to other pieces of armour, not included. The medieval gorget covers part of the upper chest and back with a V-shaped front and a rounded back section. Riveting runs along the edges. The outer edges have a ridged border. The Lancel Steel Gorget looks great at any medieval faire, roleplaying battle, or cosplay convention.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap
- Protects the neck and upper chest
- Straps for attaching to other pieces of armour, sold separately
- Riveted and ridged detailing
- Great for LARP battles, faires, and more
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.