From guards to barbarians and more, the Black Lancaster Ring Frog is a great way for many different characters to carry their weapon. This weapon frog suits a wide variety of aesthetics.
Made from leather, this black medieval axe holder consists of a leather loop and a steel ring. An engraved design adorns the loop. This design features winding vines with leaves.
The loop allows the leather axe holder to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. Rivets secure the fantasy leather frog together. The ring works to hold an axe, mace, or hammer. Thus, the fantasy axe holder is a great accessory for reenactments, Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Engraved vine and leaf design
- Consists of a loop and ring
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Suits many different characters
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.