A heavily curved throwing blade, the LaFontaine Thrower is named for its designer, Luke LaFontaine, a weapons expert and stuntman. This distinctive throwing knife has been carefully crafted from 1050 high carbon steel. The functional thrower features a wide belly, sharp cutting edge, and an acute tip accented by an unsharpened false edge. The high carbon steel throwing knife includes a finger guard to stop your hand from sliding onto the sharp edge and a tapered, easy-release handle for throwing. Additionally, the LaFontaine throwing knife is capable of cutting and slashing, giving this blade a variety of uses beyond competition throwing.
- Designed by weapons expert Luke LaFontaine
- Has curved blade with wide belly
- Features tactical black finish
- Sharp cutting edge and tip are multipurpose
- Ideal for sport throwing and practice
- Made of 1050 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Length: 8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 5 mm
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 14.4 oz.