If you can measure a ladies status by how ornate and showy her hat is, then the woman who wears this Ladies Feathered Renaissance Hat is likely the most noteworthy in the room, as this hat is impressive and virtually impossible to ignore. However, even with its touch of eccentricity, it is still a lovely hat that will make all the other ladies in the room jealous of your great style. The hat is crafted entirely out of fine damask brocade fabric. The brim is loose and soft, allowing it to bend and fall about the wearers head slightly, while the crown is decorated with laces and set with a central accent that features a pair of ostrich feather decorations. The hat is available in two colors, either brown and gold or red and black (the brown and gold is pictured above). This Ladies Feathered Renaissance Hat makes for a stunning addition to any number of our own renaissance dresses, and it is a stellar addition to have in your wardrobe as well, where it will help add that touch of unique style that transforms any gown or dress into something that is distinctively your own in style.
- Made from High Quality Damask Brocade Fabric
- An Elegant and Eccentric Renaissance Era Ladies Hat
- Offered in Two Beautiful Color Combinations
- Decorated with Lace Accents and Ostrich Feathers
- A Great Accent Piece for a Variety of Renaissance and Medieval Dresses
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing
- Sized by Head Circumference. Use a soft tape measure to determine the circumference of your head. Measure at the widest part of your head, just above your eyebrows and ears.