La Fleur De Baudelaire Bracelet is inspired by a celebrated 19th century gothic poet, visionary, and champion of the supernaturally creative powers of absinthe. Set with a Swarovski crystal, this bracelet evokes elegance and intrigue. This bracelet is gothic elegance at its best, depicting elegant twists and turns of pewter metal that gleam like silver. Set center on the cuff is a brilliant Absinthe green Swarovski crystal, held in place by twin fairies and capped with a smiling skull. The cuff style bracelet is made in pewter and offered in one size. It can be adjusted to fit by gentling bending, although repeated bending should be avoided.
- Gothic styled cuff bracelet
- Made from fine English pewter
- Inspired by 19th century gothic style
- Accented with a vibrant green Swarovski crystal
- Can be gently bent to adjust the fit