When it comes to building your character or persona, accessories like the Weathered Korollu Celtic Bag are important to consider. Made from split leather and 5-7-ounce leather, this handmade brown Celtic bag has a round shape and a front flap. The front flap is the 5-7-ounce leather, while the body of the belt bag is split leather, which has a suede-like texture. There are two curves along the bottom edge of the front flap.
The front flap secures with a buckle and strap. They feature a weathered finish. The antiqued brass-colored buckle has a five-sided outside with a circular opening. Lines adorn the sides of the buckle. At the top, the strap forms a point. A circular medallion adorns this part of the strap. It features a Celtic knotwork design. This Celtic pouch works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a five-sided buckle
- Weathered finish
- Celtic knotwork medallion accent
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather and split leather
- For front flap: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For bag body: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.