Katana were one of the traditionally made Japanese swords that were used by the samurai of ancient and feudal Japan. The Kondoru Katana offers a simple version of this classic weapon, a terrific piece any Samurai would be proud of. This sword features a razor-sharp, long curved blade made of polished carbon steel. The handle is crafted using durable walnut and has a textured grip to give you a slip-free secure hold when wielding it. Accompanying this beautiful weapon is a matching walnut scabbard with wrapped paracord, which allows you to safely carry this sword in style. Simple in design, yet effective in the field, you will instantly fall in love with the Kondoru Katana the moment you pick it up.
- A functional oriental sword
- Simple, yet effective Katana design
- Blade features a polished finish
- Textured handle is very durable
- Includes a walnut scabbard with wrapped paracord
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut
- Overall Length: 38.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 9.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.24 Inch
- Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz.