A pair of pants found in the Thorsberg Moor were worn in the 4th century. Their medieval design inspired these Knut the Merry Cotton Viking Pants. Made of 100 percent cotton, these handmade pants come in three colors: burgundy, black, and dark blue. They are available in five sizes. The low rise pants have belt loops, making it easier to wear a belt, not included. They have a low crotch and tight fit. The crotch and bottom area are double layered. These cotton trousers are fantastic for LARP, cosplay, or fantasy costumes.
- Available in burgundy, black, or dark blue
- Loops allow for a belt, not included
- Low, double layered crotch
- Tight fit design
- Great for a LARP or cosplay costume
- Made from 100 percent natural cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Waist – 27.5-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-37.5 Inches, Inseam – 32.3 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 31.5-35.5 Inches, Hips – 37.5-41.3 Inches, Inseam – 31.5 Inches
- Large: Waist – 35.5-40 Inches, Hips – 41.3-45.3 Inches, Inseam – 31 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 40-45.3 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches, Inseam – 30.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 45.3-50.5 Inches, Hips – 48-52 Inches, Inseam – 29.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.