When you are a Crusader or a member of the Knights Templar, the right armour completes your look, like the Knights Templar Cross Breastplate. Made from 20 gauge steel, this breastplate comes in one size. It secures onto the body with straps that cross each other on the back before attaching to the shoulders with buckles. These straps help to adjust the fit. The breastplate has a central ridge down the front. At the waist, the breastplate features a fauld. In the center of the fauld, there is a concave cutout. On the wearers left side, an etched design adorns the upper chest of the breastplate. This design features a Templar cross. On the inside, the torso armor has a blackened finish. This armour looks fantastic for a cosplay convention or a LARP event. You can wear it in a stage production.
- Comes in one size
- Adjusts and secures with straps
- Features an etched Templar Cross design
- Has a fauld at the bottom
- Great for cosplay events and stage productions
- Made from 20 gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.