The wise warrior heading into battle will prepare themselves. Wear the Black Knightly Long Sleeve Gambeson under your armour. This cotton gambeson comes in five sizes.
This black medieval gambeson has long sleeves and a rounded neckline. The long sleeves protect the arms. Meanwhile, the round neckline helps when sliding the gambeson on over the head. Also, the gambeson has a quilted, diamond pattern.
Next, the gambeson ends around the middle of the legs, depending on the height of the wearer. There are slits at the center hem in the front and back. They allow for greater mobility.
This medieval arming wear helps to protect you from pinching caused by steel armour. You can wear this armour padding to your next historical reenactment or cosplay convention. It suits a wide variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in five sizes
- Has long sleeves and rounded neckline
- Slits allow for greater mobility
- Helps to prevent pinching from armour
- Great for reenactments, cosplay conventions, and LARP events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.