Prosperity and peace mark the successful rule of your family line, but now a threat arises to destroy all for which your people have strived. Lead your knights to victory with the King Gorget safeguarding your neck and upper chest. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the gorget fits around the lower neck. It easily secures to a cuirass and other attachments via two adjustable buckle straps and two pairs of D-rings. The acid grey finish and a sculpted, raised accent on the front neck plate attract the eyes. Rolled edges and rivets increase the steel collars deflection capability. Wear the King Gorget over a gambeson or padded mantle for maximum comfort and protection.
Please be aware that the straps can be either black or brown.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Possesses an acid grey finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.