No matter if you are a rogue, archer, alchemist, or another fantasy character, make sure to don the Brown Keitharu Light Armour Jerkin. Its versatile design works for a variety of aesthetics. Made from split leather, this handmade armoured jerkin comes in five sizes. It secures with five leather straps in front and lacing along the sides. The lacing helps with adjusting the fit further. Rivets secure the straps in place.
The brown leather womens armour has a curved neckline and cap sleeves. Along the center of the chest, from the shoulders to the waist, there are leather plates with a smooth finish. They contrast against the more suede-like texture of the jerkin base. These plates curve inward along the sides and form a point at the bottom.
Past the waist, there are two more plates on each thigh. They continue the angled look. There are a pair of plates on the back shoulder blades as well. Lighter-colored stitching secures the plates in place.
The jerkin ends near the knees, angling inwards along the hem. Overall, the jerkin is open past in the center front and sides past the buckles and lacing, respectively. There is also a split in the hem at the back, below the waist.
This medieval fantasy armour is ideal for LARP battles, Ren faires, cosplay conventions, and more. Being made of leather, it is lightweight but adds more protection than a cloth jerkin for your next adventure.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Fastens with straps and laces
- Lightweight and protective
- Slits at hem for mobility
- Fits a variety of characters
- Made from 4-ounce split leather and 4-ounce recycled leather
- For leather plates: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.