Inspired by medieval Polish warriors, the Black Kaspar Explorer Boots are wonderful choices for any reenactment or LARP event. Made from suede, this handmade pair of black boots comes in a range of sizes. On the inner sides of these boots, there are leather cords that run through metal loops.
On the outside of the medieval boots, there are four straps. They adjust, making it easier to put on the boots. The boots have extra material behind the buckles to allow the boots to expand for greater adjustability. These boots have curved, pointed toes and short heels. These medieval tall boots make great additions to any characters ensemble, from adventurer to warrior and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with buckles
- Extra material for greater adjustability
- Features a curved, pointed toe
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from suede
- To protect these boots from water, you may use a waterproof spray like our Snow Proof Silicone Water & Stain Repellent Spray (WL-50-1965) or other maintenance products.
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They are not available in Wide or Narrow.
Measurements are approximate.