Become a modern Norse craftsman or warrior with the Juhani Knife. Hold the knife by its horn handle and use the knife for a variety of tasks. Brass decorates the middle and the ends of the handle. The streamlined straight-backed blade allows the warrior to use it for a variety of slicing needs. The Mytholon logo is the only decoration on the blade itself. It also decorates the included leather sheath in addition to some embossing. You can use the loop on the back of the sheath to attach it to a belt, not included. This steel blade is a great showpiece for display or everyday use.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Decorated with Mytholon Logo
- Beautiful horn and brass handle
- Straight-backed blade
- Can be attached to a belt, sold separately
- Great for everyday use or display
- Knife is handcrafted from magnet steel, brass, and horn
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: 6.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.