In a city full of corpses shambling through the streets in search of flesh, escape can be difficult. If you cannot flee, then, the only other option is to fight. Luckily, you are wielding the powerful Johnny LARP Fireman Axe. This foam weapon takes the form of a modernized battle axe. Its bearded bit features an exceptionally long blade, and its back is capped with a formidable spike. The head of the axe is red and textured to resemble iron, and its haft displays a wood-grain pattern. The Johnny LARP Fireman Axe is the perfect weapon to bring with you into any post-apocalyptic situation.
The Johnny LARP Fireman Axe is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for use in LARP events, theatrical plays, or as training weapons
- Features superior durability
- Ensures extremely safe play
- Offers spectacular realism and detailing
- Reliable at all temperatures
- Weather resistant to sun, rain, and snow
- Latex-free design (has no allergen components)
- Virtually maintenance free
- Made from Calimacil foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Overall Length: 30.3 Inches
- 14.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.