Clever and cunning, John Hawkwood was a 14th century English mercenary. Named after this legendary figure, the John Hawkwood Warrior Tunic features a bold two colored design. Black and cream meet at the center of this medieval tunic. With its color scheme split down the center, this reenactment tunic is sure to catch the gaze of foes and friends alike at your next event. The close fitting long sleeves allow for unhindered arm mobility as you wield your favorite blade in battle, and the scoop neck makes this heraldic tunic an easy layering piece. Reaching to about the knees on most wearers, the legs are left free for easy movement. Made of 100 percent cotton, this reenactment tunic will serve you well at Renaissance festivals, LARP events, and medieval reenactment events alike. Wear it over an armour ensemble, as shown here, or simply accentuate it with your favorite belt, and you will be ready to go.
- Unique and stylish take on medieval fashion
- Long sleeve tunic ends at about knee length
- Split color scheme features sides of cream and black
- Great for wearing with a belt or layering over armour
- Perfect for reenactments, fairs, and LARP events
- Made of 100 percent cotton fabric